Love is the Key



If  I don’t have that what does love mean, I must be not here
If  I don’t understand what is L O V E, I am not a human at all
I always hold that word as the most lovely verb on my days
So I can learn and practice
How to love my parents
How to love my sisters
How to love my brothers
How to love my neighbors
How to love my teachers
How to love my church
How to love my brother’s temple
How to love my best friend’s mosque
How to love my neighbor’s shrine 
How to love my nation
How to love my colleague’s home
How to love my wonderful Country
How to love my motherland
And even how to love animals and plants
Then I have to respect all surrounding my life
It’s to show how I love this Earth
To be witness that how I love my self and my life
God with love gave me a chance to live
So that love is my key to live


(Jakarta, 8 February 2011)

Comments

Popular Posts