Take A Risk, C'est La Vie!

"As you look back on your career and life to date, where do you wished you’d been a little braver, trusted in yourself more, and been less cautious in the chances you took?"

Many tell me that if they could do their career over again, they’d have taken more risks. They wished they’d been more courageous in the risks they’d taken.

While ago, I read that workers in nearly every construction trade face an elevated risk for asbestos-related cancers and lung disease.

This morning, from my work desk on the 49th floor, I watched two guys on gondola over the glass wall doing their duty. What a risk job!

We decided, we chose. So, why do I often face friends do complain their works, their duties, or even their bosses that kinda what they’ve chosen by their own decision?

I'm just thankful for what I’ve got. And, yes! To level myself up, there will be many risks to face days ahead. Life must go on! C'est la vie!

 #lovember

Comments

Popular Posts